Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let Me Take You There


I've been updating my resume and LinkedIn profile while job hunting.  I sent out emails to people I've worked with as a Coach* for testimonials.  Being self-employed is a little odd to me, but I do love helping people and know I am a good coach.


Let me help you:

  •  Heal painful memories/images, trauma, the inner critic, negative thoughts, grief, fears, phobias, conflicts
  • Resolve blocks that prevent you from doing what you want in life or getting where you want to be in life, business and relationships
  •  Get what you want and be who you want to be
Isela A. says: For 5 months at my new job, I was unable to present my own reports in meetings due to fear.  After a 2-hour session with Carrie I have presented my findings with every student I work with.  I’ve gained more respect from my colleagues as well.  I feel much more confident in my ability as a school psychologist.

Feb 14, 2009

 
*Destination Method Coach through the Telos Healing Center

No comments:

Post a Comment