Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wheel of Life - Irvine, CA

Since becoming a vegetarian, mostly vegan nearly 18 years ago, I'm amazed at how many more menu choices are available.  And the number of restaurants that cater to vegetarians/vegans has made it easier to dine out.  The Wheel of Life in Irvine is owned by Victor and his wife Kim.  I've been going to the Wheel of Life for a long time and have tried a number of items on their menu.  Some of my favorites: Fresh Spring Rolls, Vege BBQ Chicken, Pineapple Fried Rice or Multibrown Brown Rice, Sesame Chicken, Deep Fried Vege Fish (corn and ginger sauce) and for dessert Better than Cheesecake.  My favorite beverage: Green Pumpkin Drink - most of my friends just think it's ok, but I love it.

Their website: http://www.wheelofliferestaurant.com/

They offer a buffet lunch Tuesday through Friday, as they are closed on Mondays.

I'd add photos here, but I'm never sure who has a copyright on their images and who doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment